Project Headway Grammar School has started its journey in Rajshahi, Bangladesh. The school is funded by Project Headway , British Council Test Center .
Elementary Section __ Play – Standard IV
School accommodates the following facilities
- International and national curricula from their early stage.
- Learning in a highly developed environment by experienced and trained teachers.
- Specious and modern classroom, school library with computer lab.
- Learning moral values and to be raised as an active citizen of Bangladesh.
- Your child doesn’t need to take private tuition at home.
- Extra and Co-curricular activities for each child.
- A safe learning indoor and outdoor games like swimming, basketball and tennis.
- Learning with international schools through connecting classroom systems.
- Pure food and drinking water in canteen.
- Full time security system, CC camera and automated check-in and check-out arrangement for monitoring.
- YLE- Cambridge Young Learning syllabus has been embedded with core curriculum.
- Waiting zone and car parking for attendants.
a vibrant community striving for excellence.
To develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
Respect, Responsibility, Resilience, Integrity, Care, Harmony
We respect the dignity and worth of all the children under our care. We believe that all children can be nurtured to achieve their full potential within a school environment that is both caring and challenging. We expect all children to be respectful and responsible and to rise to the challenges of life.
OUTCOMES OF EDUCATION
At the end of Elementary school, pupils should be able to distinguish right from wrong
- have learnt to share and put others first
- be able to build friendships with others
- have a lively curiosity about things
- be able to think for and express themselves
- take pride in their work
- have cultivated healthy habits
- love their nation